Friday, August 11, 2006

HeadOn - Apply Directly To The Forehead!

HeadOn - Apply Directly To The Forehead...

HeadOn - Apply Directly To The Forehead...

HeadOn - Apply Directly To The Forehead...

Arrrgghhh... die, stupid commercial, die.

Obnoxious doesn't even begin to describe this ad. Every time I see it I want to hurl my cute, chunky heeled sandal at the television screen, or scrub my brain with a bottle brush.

Aggressive? Who, me?

YES! Yes I am. I have zero tolerance for inane commercials.

The HeadOn commercials take me all the way back to the early 70's and those annoying Ronco commercials for things like the Pocket Fisherman and the ever groovy Mr. Microphone.

Believe it or not, you too can make the HeadOn commercial your cell phone ringtone.

Don't believe me? Go here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fN8skfzdB5E&mode=related&search=headon


While I'm at it, why not mention that creepy Geico gecko. Why would I want to purchase insurance from an annoying foreign lizard?

I despise that gecko almost as much as the Aflac duck. Almost. I happen to think the Aflac duck should be plucked, stuffed, and roasted. Or maybe do a movie with Tom Cruise.

How about a death match between the Geico gecko, Tom Cruise, and the Aflac duck? Now THAT might convince me to purchase their insurance.












No comments: