Thursday, August 17, 2006

Diss, Lexus & The Wease
















So I got roped into dog sitting for a friend's two miniature silky Yorkies. Their names are Diss and Lexus. Say the names together... DissLexus - we call them the disability dogs. : )

This photo doesn't show the torture I had to endure while 3 small dogs fought for position. ALL three wanted to be as close to me as possible - it was the 3 dog shuffle. In the end, Lexus, the female Yorkie, won the coveted spot.

Lexus is one of the most precious little darling dogs I've ever known, but my goodness does that little girl have a mean streak. The male dogs tried to position themselves closest to me, but she was not having any of it.

Lexus is my kinda girl -- she knows what she wants and is not afraid to make her wants known. One little growl had both male dogs scrambling for lower ground. Lexus has the most precious baby-doll face, while Diss is more 'macho' looking, or at least as macho as a miniature silky Yorkie can look.

Meanwhile, Weasel was none too pleased with being shuffled down to rest on my legs. The look on his face is very telling, he was downright depressed. I just have to laugh at how Wease dons that pouty face when he does not get his way.

No comments: