Saturday, August 26, 2006

Louie VonPewy


Meet Louie VonPewy, the ferocious, foul, funky, farting feline.

Never, ever, ever give Louie fresh salmon. I'm sitting in front of the computer with my shirt pulled up over my nose. Good gawd a-mighty, this cat stinks. Of course he had to crawl up on my lap before he let one rip. I know, I know... TMI.

Louie loves salmon almost as much as catnip. Almost. In this photo Louie is feelin' fine (stoned out of his kitty mind). I was a good kitty mama and gave him a small pinch of the absolute best top of the line catnip * ever... in the history of the entire world* --- Matanuska Thunder Struck.

To receive a sample of their nip send a self addressed stamped envelope to:

Matanuska Thunderstruck Alaskan Catnip
3279 North Wyoming Drive
Wasilla, AK 99654

Or visit their site:
http://www.alaskancatnip.com/sample_req.html

Louie is our rescue kitty. When the cat was about 3 months old my oldest son found the little kitten emaciated, filthy, and roaming around our backyard. We called animal control and several shelters to report the kitten found. We cleaned the him up and took him in. The following day I brought that sweet little kitty to the SPCA for shots and a quick blood sample to check for disease. We tacked signs around the neighborhood and ran a 'found' ad in the daily newspaper. No one claimed the cat.

Louie has been with us for exactly seven years, and of course like every other male critter in this house is a mama's boy.

Coming soon... A little about Louie's rascally, roving, renegade, radical rowdiness.

No comments: